Sunday, April 3, 2011

Animal Share

Hello!
Thanks for visiting today. I decided to take the animal challenge from the LNS group. I started with a simple plain gift bag and then used the spritzing tool to create a chocolate chip background. I then assigned colors to all of the animals in the Fox & Friends stamp set. I used the Big Shot to make and emboss the letters. I backed the images up with coordinating punches. I used the 2 tags die as well to make the fox gift tag. If you look closely, the owl is also hanging with linen thread from the bag handle. To create more interest I then stamped 4 pieces of tissue paper with all of the animals. The card was easy to create since the bag was already finished. Now it needs to be filled with a baby gift. Luckily my friend Diane is having a boy and her shower is next week!

As for the chocolate...... Quarter Auction on Friday April 8 at Zion United Church of Christ
8701 Cottington  Road  Nottingham Maryland 21236 (on the corner of Silver Spring & Cottington)
Doors at 6pm, mania starts at 7. Really good food & baked goods! Looking to make some Easter Chocolates? Contact me for a fun candy making experience.
Think that's all for now. Have a KRAFTY day!
Pesci

No comments:

Post a Comment