Friday, March 4, 2011

Feelin' Krafty

Hello All!
Well I'm feelin kinda krafty after all of the response to my card share on the Yahoo group. Everyone seems to like the card I cased from a 3D swap I received at Convention last year. I used the scallop square die and our holiday edition fabric. I made 10 cards for a swap at our monthly meeting. Ironically when i arrived at the meeting there were several card and fabric demos!!

As for the chocolate..... I am crazy about cupcakes lately. Have a batch of chocolate minis cooling right now. They will be frosted with whipped vanilla frosting, dusted with raspberry dusting powder and topped with milk chocolate shavings. Yummy!! They are a reward fro one of my employees at work for a job well done!

Think that is all for now. Hope you enjoy my krafty sample!!!

1 comment: