Thursday, March 10, 2011

NEW STUFF!!!!

Hello All!
Thanks for visiting today. It has been raining and there is lots of flooding. My backyard has several puddles in the grass and we are expecting even more rain through the night. I was "trapped" in my craft shed for about an hour so I whipped up 2 cards using SU!'s new DSP and Strength & Hope set. I am supposed to be packing for my scrappin weekend, instead I'm crafting!! The colors and designs on the DSP are beautiful. This paper and stamp set will not be available quite yet but stay tuned for more samples and ways you can try these new products.Hope you like them.
As for the chocolate.... Quarter Auction     Friday March 11     7pm   VFW
North Point Road Sparrows Point MD 21219
Hope to see you there!!
Now off to pack. Have a Krafty night, I know I will.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment