Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A few days off !!!!

Hello All! 
I am so excited for the next few days as I am off from the full time job. I am going on a "scrappin" weekend at Camp Donegal and I am not even a big scrapper!!! I will be working on cards and 3D projects which I will post once they are finished. And I finally purchased Stampin Up!s  My Digital Studio. I am so excited to use it and now I have time to devote to it. Today's share was inspired by my friend Nancy. It is her birthday and all I know about her home decor is the yellow wall I see in the background of all her little girls pictures. I made a cute tealight holder from DSP and roofers flashing.It was cased from a project I got from Ella Kump. I already had a cute cupcake box so I filled it with paper shred and chocolate scented candles. The card was cased from the dress card I posted last week. I used the double scallop die. circle and oval punches to make the dress. 
As for the chocolate, I also made up a chocolate covered goodie bag for Nancy to enjoy. I gave her a white chocolate raspberry mix and told her to add rum and ice, YUMMY!!! Her eyes lit up!!!
That's all for now. Hope you enjoy my Krafty treats!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment